25 Problem-Solving and Decision Making Activities
Every managerial action signifies a meaningful decision; after all, these underlying actions define the effectiveness of the administration. 25 Problem-Solving and Decision Making Activities helps managers improve problem-solving and decision-making skills through an exciting eight-step training approach.
How It Works
Each activity in the 25 Problem-Solving and Decision Making Activities focuses on a specific objective and vital area of concern. The experience element engages the individual and gets “beneath the mind." Meanwhile, the Facilitator Guide provides a full breakdown of each activity.
Uses and Applications
Use 25 Problem-Solving and Decision Making Activities to:
- Create a climate of experimentation and openness
- Locate the structured experience within a total learning design
- Encourage critical reflection amongst employees
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Provide a valuable counseling service
- Ensure their work environment is well resourced and comfortable
- Take charge of decision making and problem-solving