Ongoing Performance Development (RTL)
Ongoing performance development involves establishing a systematic process that managers can use to support employees. This process focuses on creating clear expectations for individual performance based on the organization’s goals. Performance development is an important way to keep employees satisfied and the company successful, by retaining excellent workers.
Ongoing Performance Development introduces a four-step approach that focuses on setting clear expectations for individual performance based on organizational goals as well as meeting regularly with employees to provide feedback and customized training. Managers learn how to best share performance observations, brainstorm development strategies, and gain commitment on actionable ways to improve among other techniques to help employees achieve their peak performance potential.
- Differentiate between ongoing performance development and annual performance appraisals
- Recognize the benefits of using a systematic approach to performance management
- Create a performance management plan and establish objective measurements of performance
- Hold productive performance conversations and avoid conversation minefields
- Evaluate your own performance as a developer of your employees
- Adopt a Positive Mindset
- Identify Elements and Assess Performance
- Meet Regularly
- Evaluate Progression
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.