Staying Focused (RTL)
Today’s workplace is anything but static and predictable. Organizations are struggling to do more with less as they try to keep up with rapidly changing technology and increasing global competition. You can’t avoid change, but you can control your response, and that response can have a profound effect on your own ability to succeed.
Staying Focused is a program that shows participants how to handle change in a positive way so that they can make the most of the opportunities it may offer. A positive response will make you a more valuable employee, increase your skills and self-confidence, reduce your stress level, and help you advance your career. This program is appropriate for any business professionals who must confront change at the individual, department, or organizational level.
- Recognize and understand typical responses to change and uncertainty
- Understand the importance of a positive attitude and a flexible approach to change
- Identify strategies for maintaining focus and composure during periods of change
- Responding to Change
- Preparing for Change
- Maintain Focus Amidst Change
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.