Ongoing Performance Development (RTL)
Ongoing performance development involves establishing a systematic process that managers can use to support employees. This process focuses on creating clear expectations for individual performance based on the organization’s goals. Performance development is an important way to keep employees satisfied and the company successful, by retaining excellent workers.
Ongoing Performance Development introduces a four-step approach that focuses on setting clear expectations for individual performance based on organizational goals as well as meeting regularly with employees to provide feedback and customized training. Managers learn how to best share performance observations, brainstorm development strategies, and gain commitment on actionable ways to improve among other techniques to help employees achieve their peak performance potential.
- Differentiate between ongoing performance development and annual performance appraisals
- Recognize the benefits of using a systematic approach to performance management
- Create a performance management plan and establish objective measurements of performance
- Hold productive performance conversations and avoid conversation minefields
- Evaluate your own performance as a developer of your employees
- Adopt a Positive Mindset
- Identify Elements and Assess Performance
- Meet Regularly
- Evaluate Progression
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.