Leading Change at Every Level
In today's empowered organizations, the responsibility of championing change cascades throughout the organization, regardless of authority or position. Leading Change at Every Level is a comprehensive self-assessment and classroom workshop that measures skill level and develops five behaviors of effective change leaders.
- Product type: Self-assessment and workshop
- Format: Online or Paper
- Audience: Any
- Time Required: Interpretation 1 hour; Workshop 3 hours
- Delivery: HRDQ Onsite & Virtual Delivery Available
- Author: Laurie Ribble Libove
Leading Change at Every Level is a combination self-assessment and training workshop that measures skill level and develops the five behaviors of effective change leaders: modeling the change, communicating about the change, involving others in the change, helping others break from the past, and creating a supportive environment for change.
- Measure current change leadership abilities
- Understand effective change leadership behaviors
- Develop change leadership skills
- Generate support for change efforts
- Improve the ability to lead change initiatives
Additional Information for Leading Change at Every Level:
What to Order
Facilitator Guide: Includes background information, administrative guidelines, step-by-step workshop outline, Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, and sample participant materials. Facilitator support materials will be available to you as a digital download link in your order confirmation.
Participant Guide: Includes 1 print participant guide.
Online Assessment: Includes a personalized interpretive report, Five Dimensions of Leading Change, "Leading Change Profile," interpretive information, and action planning worksheets.