Leading Others Through Change (RTL)
Organizational shifts can have either a positive or negative experience for those involved – depending on how effectively employees are led through the process. Leaders play a vital role in seeing that employees understand the benefits and new opportunities brought about by change.
Leading others through change successfully requires thoughtful planning and innovative options. Leaders should assess the situation carefully and adjust their plan based on their workers’ needs. If change is handled correctly, everyone will be on board with it.
Leading Others Through Change recognizes that to create a positive and productive experience, leaders must “ACT” – activate the change, create a plan, and transition the change. Using a 10-step process, this program takes participants through the three phases and identifies techniques for ensuring that the change is not only a success, but that it becomes a lasting part of the culture. Participants will learn how to manage resistance, garner commitment, and increase motivation for the change, as well as evaluate efforts in order to steer the success of future initiatives.
- Understand why change initiatives fail and how to ensure their success
- Implement a framework to actively lead change efforts
- Plan for the success of future change through close evaluation of the current initiative
- Identify, acknowledge, and manage resistance to ensure an efficient transition
- Apply techniques for increasing and gaining commitment to the change
- Your Views About Change
- Explore the Change
- Activate the Change
- Create a Plan
- Transition the Change
- Be an Effective Leader
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.