HRDQ One-Day Workshop Series
In today's competitive environment, organizations cannot afford to lose talented employees. However, individuals who are not adequately coached can become underutilized, error-prone, and unable to meet their goals. This is why it's critical for managers and leaders to coach for achievement every day. Coaching Achievement is a complete training program designed to strengthen people's coaching skills.
How It Works
HRDQ One-Day Workshops are based on our Experiential Learning Model - a unique approach to adult learning that initiates and inspires lasting change. They blend the insight of a knowledgeable facilitator with a wealth of experiential learning activities, including assessments, simulations, hands-on games, and more. Because participants interact and use skills firsthand, they not only remember concepts long after the training session ends - they also know how to put learning into immediate action.
Coaching Achievement helps managers and leaders to become effective coaches. This one-day program enhances their skills in developing and maintaining effective coaching relationships to improve the performance and growth of others. Participants first assess their performance in key coaching skills and then learn how to apply these skills to a unique three-step coaching process. Best of all, skills are practiced using three actual coaching challenges, so they leave with the ability and confidence to put their knowledge into immediate action.
Uses and Applications
Coaching Achievement is intended to increase participants’ awareness and ability to coach others effectively. It is designed to strengthen one’s skills in providing effective coaching to others in a way that motivates them to change, develop, and grow. The overall goal of this program is to provide participants with the opportunity to enhance their skill in developing effective coaching relationships that result in the improved performance and growth of others.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Explore the roles and responsibilities of coaches in today's organizations
- Understand the benefits and behaviors of a breakthrough coaching style
- Identify strengths and areas of improvement in five key coaching skills
- Learn a process to coach others for achievement
- Assess real-life coaching challenges and prepare to deal with them effectively
- Product Type: Complete Training Program. The Facilitator Guide is designed as a detailed resource, used by the trainer to deepen participants' understanding of the concepts throughout this workshop.
- Target Audience: Supervisors, managers, project leaders, and team leaders with responsibilities for supporting employee performance in their work unit. It is geared toward those individuals with moderate coaching experience.
- Measures: Participants' skills in developing effective coaching relationships that result in the improved performance and the growth of others.
- Dimensions: Coaching, communication, leadership, and training skills.
- Time Required: 1 day or 2 half-days.
What to Order
Facilitator Kit: Order One Kit Per Trainer
This in-depth Facilitator Kit includes step-by-step training workshop instructions, theoretical background and statistical normative data, assessment and skill-practice debrief guidelines, incorporated participant guide content for easy reference, experiential learning model methodology, Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, certificate of achievement and training evaluation files, sample participant guide, game parts for three teams of four to seven participants, and reusable facilitator support materials to train up to 25 participants.
Participant Guide: Order One Guide Per Participant
Used in tandem with the role-play game, the Participant Guide fully supports this workshop and serves as a handy post-training resource for participants.
About the Author
The HRDQ Development Team creates soft-skills learning solutions that help to improve the performance of individuals, teams, and organizations. At HRDQ, we believe an experiential approach is the best catalyst for adult learning. Our unique Experiential Learning Model has been the core of what we do for more than 40 years. We combine the best of organizational learning theory and proven facilitation methods with an appreciation for adult learning styles, our philosophy initiates and inspires lasting change.