Conflict Strategies Inventory
This conflict style assessment and training workshop is based on the Blake and Mouton Styles Grid to pinpoint an individual's preferred conflict strategy.
A combination self-assessment and workbook, Conflict Strategies Inventory improves an individual's ability to successfully handle conflict scenarios in the workplace. Based on more than 35 years of research, this training tool explores five different strategies: integrating, compromising, competing, smoothing, and avoiding. Most importantly, the Conflict Strategies Inventory accurately identifies one's typical reaction to conflict, examines the potential outcomes associated with each strategy, encourages the use of more effective tactics, and provides skill practice in resolving day-to-day issues. These workplace scenarios for managers offer helpful tips and tricks for dealing with conflict, and are especially useful for training the millennial generation.
Extensively updated and enhanced, the third edition features a fully revised, full-color facilitator guide, comprehensive participant workbook, new online assessment options for virtual administration or self-study learning, support materials, and so much more. Packed with extensive interpretive information, hands-on activities, skill development, and action planning, there isn't a better way to equip individuals with the knowledge and insight they need to address conflict in any situation.
Additional Information for Conflict Strategies Inventory:
How It Works
Uses and Applications
- Develop new approaches and solutions
- Tackle recurrent conflict issues
- Inspire interest and creativity
- Introduce conflict management skills to teams
- Pinpoint one's preferred strategy for managing conflict
- Discover the five different ways people respond to conflict
- Understand how and when to utilize the integrating strategy
- Learn and practice when to use alternative strategies
- Create a development plan to put the learning into action
Workshop: 1 to 4 hours (optional)