Creative Problem Solving Applied (RTL)
When most people hear the words "creative problem solving" they think of a haphazard random approach to generating solutions. While it does in fact involve allowing ideas to flow, there is most certainly a rhyme and reason to the process. In this program, participants learn techniques for both generating a variety of relative, novel ideas to problem resolution and evaluating their effectiveness.
At the core of Creative Problem Solving Applied is a single case study which serves as a springboard for post-workshop application. At the end of each module, participants are presented with new circumstances and conversations that specifically relate to the learning material in the module – allowing them to witness the concepts of creative problem solving and/or the effects of the lack thereof in action. Participants are called to not only assess the effectiveness of the characters' ability to apply the concepts to the situation, but also put them into practice themselves.
- Examine the most common myths and misperceptions about creativity and creative people
- Understand the six laws that set the framework for creative problem solving
- Learn how to use a variety of problem solving techniques to generate solutions
- Learn how to avoid the most common mental roadblocks to creative and clear thinking
- Identify techniques that will help you to evaluate and prioritize options
- Put the concepts of creative problem solving into practice
- Myths, Misconceptions, and Laws
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Evaluating Solutions
- Putting it All Together
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.