Creative Problem Solving (RTL)
Having strong problem-solving skills can be a benefit in the workplace. Problems are at the center of what many people do at work every day. The ability to creatively problem solve makes employees perceive problems as opportunities to harness and challenges to conquer. Creative problem solving allows ideas to flow freely with a reason behind the process.
This course will teach participants how to identify characteristics of an effective problem solver, challenge their go-to problem solving habits, inspire them to be more creative and give a variety of diagrams to help you develop creative problem-solving methods. As a result, people will be able to overcome traditional thinking patterns, have more confidence in their ability to handle problems as they arise, and be able to assess the impact of possible solutions.
- Examine the most common myths and misperceptions about creativity and creative people
- Understand the six laws that set the framework for creative problem solving
- Learn how to use a variety of problem-solving techniques to generate solutions
- See how to avoid the most common mental roadblocks to creative and clear thinking
- Identify techniques that will help you to evaluate and prioritize options
- Myths, Misconceptions, and Laws
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Evaluating Solutions
- Putting it All Together
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.