Spark innovating conversations, build camaraderie, and create unified networks using Experience Explorer. This workshop helps managers at all levels realize how well they absorb and process leadership skills during personal experiences.
How it Works
Experience Explorer analyzes how participants uncover and apply knowledge from past personal experiences. Using a deck of 52 experience cards, 42 lesson cards, and five instruction cards, participants explore and discuss their current leadership practices, so they can better plan future learning experiences.
Uses and Applications
Use Experience Explorer to:
- Stimulate reflection about experiences that have taught critically important lessons about leadership
- Provoke in-depth conversations about how to become an effective leader and manager
- Identify leadership strengths and gaps and assist others in mapping their career journeys
- Generate profiles showcasing necessary skills for succeeding in different roles and functions
- Facilitate social interactions at a networking event
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Identify experiences that develop the capabilities important to the organization
- Create bonds of camaraderie in teams and between groups of people
- Strengthen connections between senior, mid-level, and junior professionals
- Spark engagement and enthusiasm with other team members
Product Type: Game. The Facilitator Guide includes everything you need to lead a successful training session.
Target Audience: Team leaders of all levels.
Measures: How well managers and supervisors apply their leadership skills.
Dimensions: Problem-solving, team-building, communication, and decision-making skills.
Time Required: One to three hours.
What to Order
Complete Game Set: Order One Set Per Trainer.
The Complete Game Set includes one Facilitator's Guide and one deck of 99 training cards.
Each Card Deck includes:
- 52 experience cards each representing one of 15 experiences from which leadership is learned
- 42 lesson cards each representing one of three kinds of leadership capabilities for development
- Five instruction cards that guide you on the Experience Explorer process
Extra Card Deck: Order One Deck Per Participant.
Every participant requires their own deck of Experience Explorer cards.
The Center for Creative Leadership is a top-ranked, global leadership development firm. They specialize in transforming leaders, teams, and organizations by leveraging the power of leadership to drive results.