From Creativity to Innovation (RTL)
Coming up with an idea is only the first step to innovation. What matters more are execution and implementation. While brainstorming sessions are stimulating and spawn ideas, the implementation is too often considered impractical just days after the exercise.
Innovation is usually less about a revolutionary idea and more about evolution and execution. Simply put, the goal of innovation is to introduce something new or to make something better. But that doesn't mean it has to be complex or difficult. Whether It's improving customer return policies or developing high-tech products, innovation can happen anywhere in an organization – and by anyone.
From Creativity to Innovation is designed to help organizations reshape their thinking on innovation. This course will teach you to understand different elements of creativity, how to build ideas in a group, how to let innovation flow without directives, and how to draw out creative ideas from new sources.
- Realize the common myths and misconceptions about innovation
- Understand how to apply creativity to any problem or issue
- Discover how to use multiple intelligences to generate ideas
- Learn a four-step process for team innovation
- Understand how to promote innovation without regulating it
- Myths and Misconceptions
- Individual Innovation
- Team Innovation
- Organization Actions
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.