Creating an Outstanding Customer Experience (RTL)
Customer service is extremely important for a business. According to one report, 40 percent of consumers switched to buying from a competitor because of its reputation for great customer service. Fifty-five percent cite great service – not product or price – as their primary reason for recommending a company, and 66 percent said that great customer service was their primary driver for larger spending.
The basis of good customer service is simple: treat customers with respect, make them feel heard, make them feel confident that you’ll do your best to ensure issues are taken care of, provide the information they need, make their shopping experience easy and satisfying, and resolve any issues quickly.
While creating an outstanding customer experience sounds simple enough, statistics prove it remains a challenge for most. This program will reveal what you can do to create a consistently outstanding experience for every customer. Creating an Outstanding Customer Experience is appropriate for high-level employees who have direct contact with customers and some influence in the hiring process as well as the ability to modify established systems of operation.
- Establish a company culture that encourages employees to create an outstanding customer experience
- Identify ways to show customers you care and to make every customer interaction memorable
- Explore techniques for de-escalating issues and developing loyal customers through effective problem resolution
- Discover how to ensure self-service systems offer the same outstanding experience as live customer interactions
- Behind the Scenes: Company Culture
- Live Customer Interactions
- Recovery after a Slip-up
- The Intersection between Self-Service and Customer Service
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.