The Right Words at the Right Time... Customer Service Recovery for Healthcare - DVD (DS)
This practical and memorable program is specifically designed to empower your healthcare employees with a clear checklist of Service Recovery tools and techniques. From showing empathy and truly listening, to exploring with permission phrases and presenting options, front-line healthcare workers will learn how to match the signals they send with the words they say.
With a wide variety of realistic healthcare scenes, this training demonstrates how the right words at the right time will help employees overcome almost any service recovery challenge.
This training addresses common patient and family concerns, including:
- A family member complains about a long wait-time
- A patient demands a different doctor
- An elderly patient refuses more tests
- A patient accuses the staff of theft
- A husband insists his test results be kept from his wife
Having the exact words handy in a tense situation, and knowing how to say them, can make all the difference. This valuable training equips your staff with a step-by-step process for turning frustrations or complaints into understanding and solutions. When dealing with patients or family members who may not be at their best, it is all the more important that your staff is at their very best, and ready with the right words at the right time.
Your employees will learn:
- How to send the signals "I Care," "I Understand," and "You can trust me to take care of this"
- How to stay polite and professional
- What to say when a patient or family member is rude
- What to say when a patient or visitor is clueless
- What to say when you can't say, "Yes" to a request
Languages: Cantonese, English