The Right Words at the Right Time... Customer Service Recovery for Retail - DVD (DS)
- A father-of-the bride is sent home with an unfinished suit
- A hostile customer belittles an employee about their extended warranty program
- A clueless customer demands that her online purchases be returned free by the store
- A suspicious customer accuses an employee of ringing up the wrong prices
- A leering customer tries to get too personal with a young barista.
- A demanding customer refuses to hang up her cell phone during a transaction
- A disappointed customer demands to speak with a manager about a missed delivery
Having the exact words handy in a tense situation can make all the difference. Often, it is WHAT you say, as well as HOW you say it. This valuable training equips your staff with a step-by-step process of turning frustrations or complaints into understanding and solutions.
Retail Employees will learn the Right Words to:
Send the 3 Signals
- "I Care"
- "I Understand"
- "You can Trust me to take care of this"
Stay Polite and Professional
- When a Customer is Rude
- When a Guest is Clueless
- When you can't say, "Yes" to a request
When dealing with customers who may not be at their best, it is all the more important that your staff be at their very best, and ready with The Right Words at The Right Time.