Appreciating Diversity (RTL)
A survey by Korn/Ferry International found that more than 2 million people leave their jobs each year because of unfairness in the workplace. The hiring costs that result from high turnover are a huge stumbling block to company success, but the greatest hindrance to progression is when employees are devalued and excluded.
From fundamental attribution errors to micro-inequities, Appreciating Diversity explores the subtle ways that limitations occur and how to combat them by fostering an environment that focuses on building respectful interactions. The program defines diversity in broad terms, recognizing that people see differences in varying ways. Professionals at every level will learn how to take proactive steps to find and capitalize on unique skills as well as exercise flexible thinking and seek personal growth.
- Understand the subtle ways that bias occurs
- Identify instances of devaluing others through small, subconscious behaviors and micro-inequities
- Establish a framework to increase inclusion at the organizational level
- Recognize different ways of conveying respect
- Address conflict productively and respectfully
- Group Activity: What Does an Inclusive Workplace Look Like?
- Behaviors that Create Separation
- Fostering a Culture of Inclusion
- Lead by Example
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.