Coaching Conversations (RTL)
Coaching is an essential part of being a manager and leader. Coaching skills can be applied to a variety of situations. Common coaching situations involve the big picture view of identifying a general path, or a more detailed view of improving performance in specific areas. In all situations, coaching is about tapping into a potential that would otherwise be idle, and using it for the benefit of the employee and the company.
This training will help establish the context of a situation and lead a series of coaching conversations that make the individual responsible for proactively defining goals and becoming accountable to their commitments. You will understand how the various aspects of coaching conversations (such as defining the opportunity or problem, analyzing options, and developing an action plan) can motivate and support individuals to help them successfully meet their goals.
- Identify the four steps of a coaching session and how they are applied in various contexts
- Recognize the correct application of inquiry and advocacy in a coaching session
- Apply basic coaching techniques different teams and situations
- Coaching for Performance Improvement
- Coaching for Career Development
- Coaching for Training Specific Skills
- Coaching a Business Team
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.