Creating an Outstanding Customer Experience (RTL)
Customer service is extremely important for a business. According to one report, 40 percent of consumers switched to buying from a competitor because of its reputation for great customer service. Fifty-five percent cite great service – not product or price – as their primary reason for recommending a company, and 66 percent said that great customer service was their primary driver for larger spending.
The basis of good customer service is simple: treat customers with respect, make them feel heard, make them feel confident that you’ll do your best to ensure issues are taken care of, provide the information they need, make their shopping experience easy and satisfying, and resolve any issues quickly.
While creating an outstanding customer experience sounds simple enough, statistics prove it remains a challenge for most. This program will reveal what you can do to create a consistently outstanding experience for every customer. Creating an Outstanding Customer Experience is appropriate for high-level employees who have direct contact with customers and some influence in the hiring process as well as the ability to modify established systems of operation.
- Establish a company culture that encourages employees to create an outstanding customer experience
- Identify ways to show customers you care and to make every customer interaction memorable
- Explore techniques for de-escalating issues and developing loyal customers through effective problem resolution
- Discover how to ensure self-service systems offer the same outstanding experience as live customer interactions
- Behind the Scenes: Company Culture
- Live Customer Interactions
- Recovery after a Slip-up
- The Intersection between Self-Service and Customer Service
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.