Critical Thinking Skills Applied (RTL)
Gain a Competitive Advantage Through Independent and Systematic Thinking
Critical thinking is reasonable, reflective thinking that is focused on deciding what to believe and what to do. It requires collecting information and then thoughtfully evaluating it in order to guide decision making.
Critical Thinking Skills Applied helps participants put theory into practice. It begins with an introduction to the process of critical thinking and the characteristics it encourages as well as the common mistakes one should avoid. Participants are then called to use their critical thinking skills to analyze a series of case studies or real-world scenarios where they'll learn to challenge information, recognize biases, and assess options among other learning outcomes. The practical, interactive activities deepen insight and facilitate participants' ability to actively translate the learned material into their work back on the job.
- Demonstrate the four characteristics of critical thinking to help you gather and assess the right information
- Follow the three-step process of critical thinking to ensure you thoroughly review issues and potential solutions
- Recognize and avoid the four critical thinking mistakes
- Apply the process of critical thinking to real-world situations
- Characteristics of Critical Thinkers
- Critical Thinking Process
- Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.