Effective Presentation Skills (RTL)
Presentations are a constant in business–from small-scale project meetings to companywide announcements; yet the principles for effectiveness remain the same. In this program, participants will learn how to craft and deliver a presentation that resonates with an audience and inspires them—whether it’s one person or one thousand—to think, feel, or act in a certain way.
During the course, participants will discover how to become more in-tune with their audience and tailor their message accordingly, and how to develop, organize and edit the content of their presentation to maximize effectiveness. They’ll also learn how to display confidence and compassion, overcome nerves, and effortlessly manage "disasters."
Successful completion of this course will increase your ability to do the following:
- Center your message on your audience.
- Organize and edit your message effectively.
- Identify ways to keep your audience engaged.
- Deliver every presentation with confidence and poise.
- Three courses to suit your training needs: Classroom, Virtual, and eLearning
- Open-format, editable files, giving you the ability to customize the materials to suit your audience’s needs or your organization’s guidelines
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.