Increasing Your Emotional Intelligence (RTL)
Emotional intelligence is a useful trait to have in the workplace. People who can control their emotions well and use their emotions to connect with others are often success in the workplace due to these truly essential skills.
Research shows that people who show high levels of emotional intelligence skills are stronger leaders, more effective decision makers, better at building relationships, increasers of team efficiency, and are well equipped to confront challenging issues and manage change.
Emotional intelligence is defined as the ability to comprehend your emotions and manage them effectively. Increasing Your Emotional Intelligence is a training program that offers you techniques to increase and develop your emotional intelligence. It will guide you through proven methods to apply emotional intelligence in the workplace to enhance employee relationships and increase productivity.
- Develop your level of emotional intelligence
- Identify negative consequences of unmanaged emotions on your personal effectiveness
- Increase your empathy and social skills
- Practice techniques to achieve greater self-awareness, self-control, and self-motivation
- Understand how emotional intelligence can be used to enhance employee relationships and increase productivity
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence
- Managing Yourself
- Working with Others
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.