Increasing Your Financial Intelligence (RTL)
"Do more with less" is becoming the mantra of organizations across the globe. The demand for increased productivity and bottom-line results is greater than ever before, and the responsibility for monitoring and driving business is no longer the sole domain of the accounting department.
Today, employees are partly accountable for the organization's financial well-being, and everyone can benefit from a working knowledge of accounting and financial instruments. Trainers need solutions that will get employees quickly up to speed, whether introducing new concepts or refreshing rusty skills.
Increasing Your Financial Intelligence is a back-to-basics training program that's perfect for anyone who needs to learn how to read, interpret, and analyze the 10 most commonly used accounting instruments. From budgets and income statements to break-even analysis and profitability ratio, this program empowers individuals to control operations, justify requests, translate performance into financial terms, and quantify their contribution to the organization.
- Recognize the importance of analyzing financial information
- Understand the purpose and benefits of budgets
- Know how to differentiate common accounting instruments
- Be prepared to perform horizontal and vertical analyses
- Learn which ratios are most important to your organization
- Essential Financial Statements and Analyses
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.