Leadership 101 (RTL)
Leadership is the ability to turn a vision into a reality by engaging other people. It’s a state of being that permeates one’s values, approach and actions. Leadership is invaluable in implementing business initiatives. Whether you are a CEO, a manager, a small business owner or a community organizer, your ability to lead is a key driver of success within your organization.
Great leadership in an organization is essential. But studies show that 40 percent of new leaders fail within the first 18 months. While these numbers are worrisome, the good news is that leadership failure can be prevented when managers are given the right resources.
Leadership 101 is a training program that addresses everything from trust to perception to attitude. It gives both newly emerging and experienced leaders and managers the tools and techniques for developing and refining their skills. This learning resource will help your organization retain employees and clients, make better decisions, and improve performance.
- Identify key characteristics of leaders
- Build trust and confidence with employees
- Avoid behaviors that undermine leadership
- Promote teamwork and act decisively
- Demonstrate leadership in a crisis
- Leadership Lessons
- Behaviors That Undermine Leadership
- Leadership Impact
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.