Selling Essentials: Opening the Sales Call (RTL)
Ten seconds or less is how long the window of opportunity is open for salespeople to grab a client's attention. That's why it's vitally important to arm them with the tools that enable them to be confident, sincere, engaging, and successful – before they make their next face-to-face sales call.
To start, salespeople need to establish a framework of a successful first call which allows them to plan for and open the call with confidence. They also need to develop an agenda that resonates with the prospect’s situation and then communicate that agenda in a clear and concise manner. Doing this can be challenging – but fortunately, there are tools to help.
Selling Skills: Opening the Sales Call is a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series that allows salespeople to establish themselves as experts, think on their feet, adapt to client expectations, and capture lifetime clients.
- Understand the importance of preparation
- Learn an effective framework for opening face-to-face sales calls
- Discover the traits and characteristics that improve success rate
- Understand the importance of building rapport
- Learn how to overcome obstacles and resistance to change
- Preparing to Open the Sales Call
- Practicing: Opening the Sales Call
- Tips for Opening the Sales Call
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.