Solid Business Writing (RTL)
In the business world, writing errors are far too common. Often, people don’t plan out or review their writing, but taking the time to prepare an outline and carefully read over documents is an important step. It allows the writer to make corrections or clarify vague information that can otherwise cause an appearance of unprofessionalism or misunderstandings.
Few employees really love to write, but it is a necessary part of most jobs. It's normally seen as a chore or a daunting task. But by learning some tricks, people can actually spend less time writing and create a better document.
Solid Business Writing is a program that provides the foundation for improving the eloquence and effectiveness of your writing in any business situation, from formal letters and reports to emails.
- Implement techniques to effectively write all types of business documents
- Utilize outlining to plan documents
- Follow acceptable email protocol
- Edit and proofread for complete and professional documents
- Preparing to Write
- Outlining and Writing
- Electronic Writing
- Editing and Proofreading
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.