Strategic Planning 101 (RTL)
Strategic plans are necessary for an organization. They help to focus energy and resources on the activities that align with long-term goals and they make an organization more responsive to a changing environment. They also can increase efficiency and reduce costs; improve marketing efforts and organizational development; and manage risk and uncertainty by making the organization more responsive to a changing environment. However, while more than half of today's organizations will create a strategic plan, most fail to see it through.
Strategic Planning 101 helps leaders outline a plan that is relevant to their organization's mission, vision, and values and helps them manage execution throughout the process. The program introduces a logical set of activities or tasks that are grouped into three phases: preparation, development, and implementation of the plan. With a case study to drive home application, this program will help to ensure your organization's managers and leaders gain the know how to begin focusing team efforts to achieve long-term goals.
- Recognize the difference between a strategic plan and other planning processes
- Identify the situations in which a strategic plan is most useful
- Understand the three phases in the strategic planning process
- Develop and implement strategies that will help you achieve long-term goals
- An Introduction to Strategic Planning
- Preparing to Develop the Strategic Plan
- Developing the Strategic Plan
- Implementing the Strategic Plan
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.