Super Manager (RTL)
As a manager, overseeing employee performance is an essential part of the job. But it's more than just ensuring a timely schedule of operations and quality production. Organizations that surpass expectations with unmatched success ensure employees receive the necessary support, resources, and guidance to get the job done.
In a study on employee retention, a number of respondents pointed the finger back at their manager citing behaviors such as a lack of recognition and an inability to meet commitments as some of the top reasons for quitting. It takes a special kind of manager to increase employee engagement and satisfaction in the workplace.
Super Manager provides managers at all levels with the necessary know-how to help their employees grow in their abilities and motivate them to go above and beyond expectations. Participants will explore the qualities, behaviors, skills, and tools to help them become the manager everyone wants.
- Recognize and learn to balance the qualities of a “super manager”
- Develop a self-awareness of your managerial skills and display attentiveness to your employees
- Demonstrate consistency in your values, attitude, and behavior
- Display humility and confidence in your decisions as a manger and the capabilities of your employees
- The Qualities of a Super Manager
- Self-Awareness and Attentiveness to Others
- Consistency and Flexibility
- Humility and Confidence
- Focus and Fun
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.