Team Excellence (RTL)
Organizations know that every one of their employees is valuable and contributes unique talents and experience to each project or task at hand. So when employees come together as a team, the end result is typically even greater success – but only when members understand how to work collaboratively. Effective collaboration not only helps to increase the quality of results, but also the productivity.
Team Excellence: The Secret to Achieving High Performance is the training resource that ensures teams achieve these outcomes. Participants fundamentally learn to “CARE” by discovering techniques for effective Communication, maximizing individual Ability, producing Results, and fostering Esprit de corps. Among these techniques, they learn to create synergy, set goals, cultivate accountability, and coordinate effective team building activities, effectively allowing them to achieve high performance.
- Recognize the communication characteristics of high-performing teams
- Assess individual strengths in order to ensure the best possible team performance
- Recognize and avoid common goal-setting mistakes
- Learn how to focus on goals and results effectively
- Learn what makes team building successful and what types of activities to avoid
- C > Communication
A > Ability
R > Results
E > sprit de Corps
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.