Time Management (RTL)
Different workers have different organizational and time management practices – but one that is certain is good time management is essential. Different approaches to time management are equally effective and neither approach is better than the other.
Employees who can prevent interruptions experience less stress than those who seek them. A study in the Journal of Applied Psychology found that time management behaviors, like goal setting and prioritizing, have positive effects because they make employees feel in control, leading to fewer anxieties and greater job satisfaction.
Time Management is a program where you will learn how to increase your personal effectiveness by using management techniques that fit your personality. You will apply time-saving techniques, learn ways to overcome procrastination, and find out a variety of methods to living a balanced life.
- Understand the relationship between time-management style and personality preferences
- Assess your time-management style
- Outline traditional time-management steps
- Recognize the causes of procrastination and apply time-saving techniques
- Utilize the priority matrix and identify the priorities and boundaries of your job
- A Personalized Approach to Time Management
- Your Time Management Style
- The Traditional Approach to Time Management
- Eliminating Procrastination
- Managing People/Managing Self
- Managing Paper
- Balancing Act
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.