Systems Thinking (RTL)
From production and marketing to customer service and fulfillment, organizations are made up of a series of interconnected parts. And while each function may appear to operate efficiently on its own, a change in one area can throw the whole system out of order, creating a chain reaction of problems.
If an organization is plagued by nagging issues that affect its performance, it's time for a new approach. Systems thinking is a proactive problem-solving technique that examines the relationships between various organizational functions and how they impact each other. What makes systems thinking so powerful is that it enables an organization to predict the consequences of change, eliminate silo thinking, adjust perspectives to see different viewpoints, and remain focused on the big picture.
Systems Thinking: How to Solve Problems so they Stay Solved is a program that helps organizations find optimal solutions to complex challenges, improve innovation, and increase productivity.
- Understand the concept of systems thinking and why it's important
- Learn how to apply systems thinking to address a problem or situation
- Minimize unintended negative consequences of major decisions
- Know how to use systems thinking to improve innovation and productivity
- Recognize the potential pitfalls of implementing systems thinking
- What is Systems Thinking and Why Does It Matter?
- Systems Thinking Language and Tools
- Pitfalls to Avoid
- Applying Systems Thinking in the Workplace
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.