Developing Positive Relationships at Work (RTL)
People spend a lot of time at work, so work relationships are important. If the office is a positive place with a sense of collaboration, employees will thrive. A Globoforce study found that 74 percent of employees surveyed who hadn't celebrated achievements with their coworkers said they were more likely to leave their jobs. Encouragement, sharing and camaraderie lead to higher levels of productivity and job satisfaction.
Developing Positive Relationships at Work is a learning tool that organizations need to ensure that individuals unite around a common mission, value diversity, rise above personal slights, take responsibility, and cultivate an environment based on trust. This training will help you model the behavior you want as well as teach the value of getting to know your employees as individuals.
- Base every working relationship on a common purpose
- Demonstrate actions that build confidence and avoid those that erode trust
- Model the positive relationship behaviors you seek in others
- Manage and implement strategies to improve relationships
- Create an effective individual development plan
- Unite Around a Common Mission
- Model What You Want
- Actively Manage Relationships
- Dealing with Less-than-Ideal Relationships
- Expect the Best
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.