Understanding Generational Differences (RTL)
Transformational leadership is an approach to leading others that causes change in individual and social systems. In its ideal form, it creates valuable and positive change in the followers with the end goal of developing followers People from up to five different generations are working in today’s workforce. Individuals in each generation have fundamentally different life experiences and influences than those in generations before or after them.
These distinctive life experiences lead to differences in how we express values, in our sources of motivation, and in our preferences for communication. And these differences can lead to clashes and conflicts among coworkers of different generations.
Understanding Generational Differences helps participants gain a better understanding of the generations that make up the current workforce and how their unique experiences and expectations impact their view of the workplace. You will be able to identify the challenges of working with multiple generations and learn techniques that foster respectful communication and positive interaction with all groups.
- Describe the changing workplace
- Describe the characteristics of the different generations in the workplace
- Identify potential challenges when interacting with the different generations
- Demonstrate techniques that foster respectful communication with different generations
- Develop an action plan to connect with all generations in your workplace
- All of the Generations in the Workplace
- The Specifics of Each Generation
- Effects of the Generations in the Workplace
- Making Improvements in your Organization
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.