Emotional Intelligence (RTL)
While technical skills are important to bring to any work environment, research has proven that real success comes from those who have honed the soft skill of emotional intelligence. No organization is without its ups and downs, which is why emotional intelligence is essential. In a world of deadlines, organizational changes, limited resources, and conflicting orders, having the ability to control your emotions is essential for navigating the unavoidably high-stress environment that often shapes the working world.
But it's not just about taking control of your reactions to emotionally-charged situations. Emotional intelligence is recognizing your emotional triggers and knowing when and how to use them in a way that enables you to deal with stressors and also develop strong connections with coworkers.
Emotional Intelligence: A Scientifically Proven Method for Developing the Skills of Success, introduces the four essential aspects to honing this soft skill – intrapersonal skills, interpersonal skills, adaptability, and resilience – and strategies for developing each. It also helps participants confront issues, tackle problems, and manage change and stress with composure and clarity.
- Recognize how thoughts and emotions are connected
- Improve self-control by identifying physical cues that indicate emotions may be taking over
- Discover how emotional intelligence helps develop more positive relationships at work
- Learn how to use assertive communication to express one’s needs and feelings appropriately
- Improve the ability to remain composed in stressful situations
- Definition of Emotional Intelligence
- Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- Aspects of Emotional Intelligence
- Intrapersonal Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.