Emotional Intelligence (RTL)
While technical skills are important to bring to any work environment, research has proven that real success comes from those who have honed the soft skill of emotional intelligence. No organization is without its ups and downs, which is why emotional intelligence is essential. In a world of deadlines, organizational changes, limited resources, and conflicting orders, having the ability to control your emotions is essential for navigating the unavoidably high-stress environment that often shapes the working world.
But it's not just about taking control of your reactions to emotionally-charged situations. Emotional intelligence is recognizing your emotional triggers and knowing when and how to use them in a way that enables you to deal with stressors and also develop strong connections with coworkers.
Emotional Intelligence: A Scientifically Proven Method for Developing the Skills of Success, introduces the four essential aspects to honing this soft skill – intrapersonal skills, interpersonal skills, adaptability, and resilience – and strategies for developing each. It also helps participants confront issues, tackle problems, and manage change and stress with composure and clarity.
- Recognize how thoughts and emotions are connected
- Improve self-control by identifying physical cues that indicate emotions may be taking over
- Discover how emotional intelligence helps develop more positive relationships at work
- Learn how to use assertive communication to express one’s needs and feelings appropriately
- Improve the ability to remain composed in stressful situations
- Definition of Emotional Intelligence
- Business Case for Emotional Intelligence
- Aspects of Emotional Intelligence
- Intrapersonal Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.