Employee Engagement (RTL)
Every organization wants their employees to be engaged. Engaged workers are happier, remain with an organization for longer, and produce better work. But truly engaged employees are hard to come by. A Towers Watson Global Workforce Study found that only about one-third of the global workforce is highly engaged, leaving the remaining two-thirds less engaged or not engaged or not engaged at all.
Employee Engagement can help produce more satisfied employees. This training course introduces leaders and managers to the tools and techniques for ensuring employees feel valued and supported in their day-to-day responsibilities. The program is organized into four distinct categories or strategies for employee engagement with self-assessments, interactive activities, and practical knowledge for becoming an effective and influential leader.
- Recognize the importance of knowing every worker as a unique individual
- Identify each employee's strengths and how to leverage them in the workplace
- Create a career path and meaningful work for each employee
- Foster an environment where workers are able to share feelings
- Show appreciation and recognition in a way that is meaningful to each employee
- Know - Know your employees as individuals and look at their unique strengths
- Show - Show your employees your support by giving them the resources they need to do their jobs well
- Grow - Give your employees the right amount of attention and feedback to help them develop their skills
- Crow - Share information, recognize, and appreciate all employees for their contributions
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.