Learning to Manage (RTL)
Often, managers have all of the strengths they need to succeed in the job – except the ability to manage employees well. If they are not equipped with management know-how, it can be a surprisingly overwhelming transition from individual contributor to people manager.
Being able to manage well can help minimize the stress that comes with the role, and a good manager can successfully handle staff, projects, performance, conflict, and themselves while they evaluate and continuously improve their effectiveness as a manager.
Learning to Manage walks participants through the process of successful management by introducing the tools and techniques for effectively handling five target areas – people, projects, performance, problems, and personal development. Each of these areas is essential to minimizing the stress associated with the transition from individual work as you learn to delegate, communicate, and most of all, develop your employees – laying the foundation for productivity and organizational success.
- Understand how to make the transition into management and void the common pitfalls that derail new managers
- Discover how to communicate effectively within your organization
- Explore ways to effectively delegate work and encourage employee development
- Identify how to manage task-related and interpersonal crises
- Develop self-awareness and determine the support you need to successfully manage employees
- Adopt the Right Mindset
- Common Pitfalls to Avoid
- People Management
- Project Management
- Performance Management
- Problem Management
- Personal Management
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.