Selling Essentials: What to Ask and How to Listen (RTL)
At one point in selling there is a time to shift the focus to the customer. Salespeople must keep the customer engaged, uncover their needs, learn their decision-making strategies, and know what not to say. They need to know what to ask and how to listen.
Selling Skills: What to Ask and How to Listen is a module of the Selling Essentials Training Series that shows salespeople how to ask the right questions, avoid communication shut downs, maximize business discussions, and learn valuable active listening skills that will move the customer relationship forward. They will be able to identify and implement proven strategies for listening and questioning clients about their business needs, leading to a sale and the maintaining a good relationship.
- Discover the questions that uncover customer needs
- Identify customer needs and challenges
- Learn how to use active listening to better understand customers
- Develop strategies for business discussions that get results
- Getting a Perspective on Listening
- Questioning Skills
- Listening Skills
- What to Ask in the Business Discussion
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.