We're On The Same Team, Remember? - DVD (DS)
In fact, no video training program has ever done so much for so many organizations. The story and training points dramatize how much can be lost when team members are careless, don't pull together and don't put the customer's real needs first. As the all-too-familiar drama unfolds, participants see how listening to clients' needs and expectations, clarifying inter- and intra-departmental tasks when servicing the customer, and being available and responsive are all crucial to keeping customers from going elsewhere.
Key Learning Points:
- Shows why teamwork is crucial to organizational success
- Reduces miscommunications, especially in business-to-business relationships
- Enables organizations to provide better service overall
The ending of the story is left open-ended so that viewers' imaginations are challenged and the group can be left to discuss:
- Why efficient teamwork has everything to do with customer satisfaction, job satisfaction, and company survival
- Why every employee in every department must focus on the needs of the customer--no matter who they are
Languages: English, Spanish (dubbed or subtitled), Chinese Traditional (subtitled), Portuguese (subtitled).