What's My Communication Style? - Assessment & Training Program
- Product type – Assessment and Program
- Format – Online or Paper
- Audience – Any
- Time Required – 1 to 4 hours
- Author – Dr. Eileen M. Russo
Part of the best-selling Style Series, this communication style assessment and training program will help you assess personality style from the perspective of communication using Marston's style theory (often referred to as DISC) and includes a half-day experiential workshop.
Build a better understanding of personality style, communication and their effects on your colleagues with What's My Communication Style. Identify an individual's dominant communication style and the communication behaviors that distinguish it. The four styles are Direct, Spirited, Considerate, and Systematic.
- Identify a preference for one of four communication styles based upon Maslow’s theory.
- Uncover the characteristics of each style.
- Discover how style affects communication.
- Learn how to "speed read" a person's dominant communication style.
- Understand how to "flex" personality style for effective communication with others.
What to Order
- Starter Kit: Includes the Facilitator Guide and a 5-Pack of Paper Assessments at a special price. Your best training value!
- Paper Assessments are conveniently sold in packs of 5.
- Facilitator Guide: In 3-ring binder format.
- Online Assessment Credit: Entitles one user to complete this assessment online.* Learn how to purchase credits.