25 Problem Solving Decision Making Activities
Every managerial action signifies a meaningful decision. These underlying actions define the effectiveness of the organization. With HRDQ's activity collection 25 Problem Solving & Decision Making Activities you can train managers to improve their problem-solving and decision-making skills through an exciting eight-step training approach.
How It Works
Each activity in the 25 Problem Solving & Decision Making Activities focuses on a specific objective and vital area of concern. The experience element engages the individual and gets “beneath the mind." The guide provides a full breakdown of each activity. This collection of activities is available in print or digital download.
Uses and Applications
Use 25 Problem Solving Decision Making Activities to:
- Create a climate of experimentation and openness
- Locate the structured experience within a total learning design
- Encourage critical reflection amongst employees
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
- Provide a valuable counseling service
- Ensure their work environment is well resourced and comfortable
- Take charge of decision making and problem-solving
How to Purchase
This collection of activities is available in print or digital download.