Analytical Thinking Skills (RTL)
According to a study published in the Harvard Business Review, the best decision makers are "informed skeptics" who possess strong analytical skills. However, only 38% of employees fall into this category.
Analytical thinking, or the ability to systematically and logically work through an issue, focuses on using evidence as the basis for decision making. Judgments based on hard data are proven to be more accurate than those based on individual experience.
Analytical Thinking Skills helps participants develop the ability to systematically and logically work through issues by following a six-step process that begins with forming the issue into a question that can be answered. They then learn how to research and isolate the highest quality data needed to answer that question and analyze the data gathered in order to come to a verifiable conclusion or hypothesis that shows cause and effect. The last half focuses on clearly communicating the analysis.
- Follow a systematic process that leads to objective, verifiable conclusions.
- Focus on and gather the information required to address the issue.
- Assess the data you gather by following the principles of logic and reasoning.
- Communicate your analysis in a relatable and clear manner.
- Use your analysis to effect objective decision making.
- Identify and Collect Data
- Analyze Data
- Share Analysis
- Apply Analysis
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.