Increasing Your Financial Intelligence Customizable Course
Increasing Your Financial Intelligence is a customizable financial intelligence course that's part of the HRDQ Reproducible Training Library.
Do more with less. It's become the mantra of organizations across the globe. The demand for increased productivity and bottom-line results is greater than ever before, and the responsibility for monitoring and driving business is no longer the sole domain of the accounting department. Today, employees are partly accountable for the organization's financial well being, regardless of their background, experience, or skill set. Chances are most employees have a limited knowledge of financial basics, even if they passed Accounting 101 in years past. But the truth is everyone can benefit from a working knowledge of accounting and financial instruments. And as a trainer, you need a solution that will get employees quickly up to speed, whether you are introducing new concepts or refreshing rusty skills.
In-depth Exploration of These Ten Financial Instruments:
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Statement of cash flows
- EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization)
- Break-even analysis
- Liquidity ratios
- Profitability ratios
- Leverage ratios
- Efficiency ratios
- Recognize the importance of analyzing financial information
- Understand the purpose and benefits of budgets
- Know how to differentiate common accounting instruments
- Be prepared to perform horizontal and vertical analyses
- Learn which ratios are most important to your organization
- Essential Financial Statements and Analyses
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Also included for online learning support, Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course.