Systems Thinking (RTL)
From production and marketing to customer service and fulfillment, organizations are made up of a series of interconnected parts. And while each function may appear to operate efficiently on its own, a change in one area can throw the whole system out of order, creating a chain reaction of problems.
If an organization is plagued by nagging issues that affect its performance, it's time for a new approach. Systems thinking is a proactive problem-solving technique that examines the relationships between various organizational functions and how they impact each other. What makes systems thinking so powerful is that it enables an organization to predict the consequences of change, eliminate silo thinking, adjust perspectives to see different viewpoints, and remain focused on the big picture.
Systems Thinking: How to Solve Problems so they Stay Solved is a program that helps organizations find optimal solutions to complex challenges, improve innovation, and increase productivity.
- Understand the concept of systems thinking and why it's important
- Learn how to apply systems thinking to address a problem or situation
- Minimize unintended negative consequences of major decisions
- Know how to use systems thinking to improve innovation and productivity
- Recognize the potential pitfalls of implementing systems thinking
- What is Systems Thinking and Why Does It Matter?
- Systems Thinking Language and Tools
- Pitfalls to Avoid
- Applying Systems Thinking in the Workplace
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.