Balancing Priorities (RTL)
The demand for productivity today is greater than ever before. Deadlines are tight, resources are limited, technology is complex, and it's no surprise that pressure can lead to increased conflict and overwhelming feelings of confusion. Employees need to be equipped with the skills to manage their workload effectively.
Balancing Priorities: How to Successfully Manage Tasks, Deadlines, and Expectations is a half-day training program that shows individuals how to improve performance through better goal setting, task delegation, organization, and the proper use of technology.
- Understand the importance of managing priorities
- Determine the obstacles that undermine productivity
- Prioritize your tasks, activities, and responsibilities
- Employ strategies for making the best use of your time
- Describe ways technology can keep you on track
- Overview and Introduction
- What's Important
- Organize and Schedule
- Make the Best Use of Your Time
- Use Technology to Stay on Track
For more information, see the Reproducible Training Library overview.
Upon receipt of payment and approval of your license, you will receive an email with links to download your files. Be sure to check your spam bin if you cannot locate the email. Your downloads will include:
- Virtual ILT, Classroom ILT, and Online Self-Study versions of each title purchased.
- Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Unlocked MS Office format files.
End User License Agreement
By purchasing the RTL you agree to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA)
The RTL is sold as an annual license for use by an organization for the training of its employees. The library may not be distributed, sold, shared, rented, or loaned. Consultants and training companies are not eligible for purchase of the RTL. Each year on the anniversary of your purchase, if your organization chooses to continue using the library, a renewal license must be purchased or all content use discontinued.
Your license is based upon your organization's total number of persons employed, not the number you intend to train.
Business – Organizations with less than 5,000 persons.
Corporate – Organizations with 5,001-10,000 persons.
- Enterprise – Organizations with more than 10,000 persons.