Balancing Priorities (RTL)
The demand for productivity today is greater than ever before. Deadlines are tight, resources are limited, technology is complex, and it's no surprise that pressure can lead to increased conflict and overwhelming feelings of confusion. Employees need to be equipped with the skills to manage their workload effectively.
Balancing Priorities: How to Successfully Manage Tasks, Deadlines, and Expectations is a half-day training program that shows individuals how to improve performance through better goal setting, task delegation, organization, and the proper use of technology.
- Understand the importance of managing priorities
- Determine the obstacles that undermine productivity
- Prioritize your tasks, activities, and responsibilities
- Employ strategies for making the best use of your time
- Describe ways technology can keep you on track
- Overview and Introduction
- What's Important
- Organize and Schedule
- Make the Best Use of Your Time
- Use Technology to Stay on Track
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.