Classroom Training 101 (RTL)
Training in the classroom can be challenging, but there are ways to ensure success. Classroom Training 101 helps participants develop, deliver, and manage a smooth and engaging training session. It’s suitable for both seasoned facilitators looking to maximize the learner experience and first-time facilitators looking to understand the ins-and-outs of effective classroom facilitation.
This program leads participants through the four dimensions of facilitation as they learn the best techniques for the most common training blunders and challenges. They'll discover how to gauge what content is best suited to their audience, the benefits of active-learning in contrast to a lecture-only approach, and how to field the toughest questions from learners, among other outcomes.
Active learning is the basis of effective training and throughout this program participants are called to put techniques into practice through a role-play activity that focuses on managing both a dominating and reluctant participant.
- Develop purposeful, relevant training content that is well-organized
- Determine the best process for keeping participants engaged throughout the training
- Manage challenging participant situations to ensure everyone has a positive experience
- Contribute to a positive, successful training experience by developing strong facilitation skills
- Developing the Material
- Deciding on Delivery Methods
- Dealing with Participants
- Polishing Your Skills
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.