Critical Thinking Skills Applied (RTL)
Critical thinking is reasonable, reflective thinking that is focused on deciding what to believe and what to do. It requires collecting information and then thoughtfully evaluating it in order to guide decision making.
Critical Thinking Skills Applied helps participants put theory into practice. It begins with an introduction to the process of critical thinking and the characteristics it encourages as well as the common mistakes one should avoid. Participants are then called to use their critical thinking skills to analyze a series of case studies or real-world scenarios where they'll learn to challenge information, recognize biases, and assess options among other learning outcomes. The practical, interactive activities deepen insight and facilitate participants' ability to actively translate the learned material into their work back on the job.
- Demonstrate the four characteristics of critical thinking to help you gather and assess the right information
- Follow the three-step process of critical thinking to ensure you thoroughly review issues and potential solutions
- Recognize and avoid the four critical thinking mistakes
- Apply the process of critical thinking to real-world situations
- Characteristics of Critical Thinkers
- Critical Thinking Process
- Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.