Women and Leadership (RTL)
Research studies have shown that companies with sustained high representation of women significantly outperformed those with no women board directors. Statistics like this prove women have the skills to not only take on top leadership positions, but to also have an impressive impact on their organization's success.
Women are not seen as much as men in higher positions of power because the reality of the glass ceiling is all too real. There exists a multitude of challenges preventing women from reaching higher level positions; including preconceived notions of a woman's working ability as it relates to a societal and organizational context and from an internal context – self-imposed barriers women place on themselves.
Women and Leadership: Working Through Barriers and Biases identifies the specific challenges imposed on women in the workplace and provides an in-depth look at how they can combat these obstacles to maximize their strengths – helping not only women, but all professionals and organizations as they work to build the leadership skills of their employees.
- Understand the challenges that women face as they pursue leadership positions
- Build skills that enhance your development as a leader
- Develop and manage relationships to maximize your leadership potential
- Recognize special issues women leaders face when they interact with others
- Use your natural strengths to build and maintain a strong team
- Challenges Women Face in Becoming Leaders
- Inward-Focused Leadership Skills
- Outward-Focused Leadership Skills
- Planning Your Growth
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.