Accountability at Work Customizable Course
Accountability at Work: Creating a Culture of Ownership and Responsibility
RTL Customizable Course
The benefits to fostering a culture of accountability are not far-fetched. Most organizations are well aware of the end-result – high levels of employee commitment, participation, satisfaction and overall company morale just to name a few. What is less obvious is how to get there. Accountability is not about giving people more responsibility or punishing them for errors. The goal is simple – encourage actions that are consistent with desired results. Accountability at Work can help.
The program leads participants through the concept and practices of accountability in two respects – personal and mutual accountability. The first half of the program focuses on encouraging actions that are consistent with behavior-related expectations while the second half of the program provides insight into taking actions that are consistent with task-related expectations. Breaking the concept and practices of accountability down to the personal and mutual level presents participants with the opportunity to develop a more complete understanding of how to affect a culture of accountability in their workplace.
- Identify the benefits of accountability and the areas in which it is most important.
- Recognize the components for building personal accountability.
- Recognize the components for encouraging mutual accountability.
- Overcome obstacles to accountability.
- Engage in conversations that resolve broken agreements and lead to a greater commitment to expectations in the future.
- Introduction to Accountability
- Personal Accountability - Behaviors
- Mutual Accountability - Tasks
- The Accountability Conversation
Included in the download:
- A complete courseware package for a 4-hour classroom training event.
- Includes Instructor Guide, Participant Guide, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation.
- Supplemental Self-Study PowerPoint Course