Cultural Competency (RTL)
Diversity is growing in the workplace. As organizations turn to hiring employees from many parts of the world, there in an increased need for cultural understanding. Culture is the shared values, traditions, norms, customs, art, history, folklore and institutions of a specific group of people.
Cultural Competency teaches the willingness and ability to interact respectfully and effectively with individuals and groups, acknowledging the common and different elements of our cultural identities. The result is words and actions that recognize, affirm and value the worth of individuals and communities and protect and preserve the dignity of each.
- Identify the elements of cultural competence in the workplace
- Increase understanding of one’s own culture and how it affects perceptions of other cultures
- Recognize the three dimensions of cultural awareness when interacting with other cultures
- Develop the skills needed to practice respectful and caring behavior toward culturally diverse individuals and groups
- Adapt behaviors that support cultural competency and minimize behaviors that undermine it
- Cultural Competency Skills
- Generating Awareness About the World Around Us
- Effective Communication Skills
- Respectful Behaviors
- Virtual ILT, classroom ILT, and online self-study versions of each program
- Includes Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint Presentation, Course Overview, Learning Summary, Learning Materials, Action Plan, and Course Evaluation
- All files delivered in MS Office format for easy customization
About the Reproducible Training Library
The RTL is a collection of 80+ customizable soft-skill programs for virtual or classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. Each title comes with versions for virtual instructor-led training, classroom instructor-led training and online self-study learning. You receive professionally developed and designed program materials for participants and facilitators so you're ready to train today. All material files are delivered in unlocked Microsoft Office format so you can also choose to customize the content or add your logo, anything you wish. The RTL is downloadable, customizable, reproducible, and flexible. Best of all, it's effective learning.
Buy in Quantity and Save!
If you're interested in 7 or more titles, why not consider the RTL Complete Collection? You'll get access to all RTL programs for one low entry price.
*Choosing the Correct License
All licenses are one (1) year term from date of purchase. At the term's end you must either renew license or discontinue all use of the content. Please read the RTL End-User Agreement (opens new tab) before purchase. Contact us if you have any questions.
Business - For unlimited use within an organization employing less than 5,000 people at one or more direct operating locations. EULA does not permit use outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
Corporate - For unlimited use within an organization and its subsidiaries employing 5,001-10,000 people across the entire organization. EULA does not permit training outside the organization, e.g. partners, distributors and consultants.
- Enterprise - For unlimited use within a top-level organization, its subsidiaries, partners, and distributors employing more than 10,000 people across the enterprise. EULA permits training of all legally connected entities.